Better crops start with the Bluelab Combo Meter, it's all you need for simple and reliable crop management and it's all within arms reach. It is a conductivity, pH and temperature meter all in one. It comes with a pH probe and conductivity/temperature probe, which are simply placed into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen.
As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anytime and anywhere to help you manage your crops daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH is very easy, using the push buttons on the meter and fresh Bluelab calibration solutions. Conductivity and temperature do not need to be calibrated as this is locked in during manufacture.
The Bluelab Combo Meter gives you the added benefit of being able to select the display options for °C or °F and EC, CF or ppm 500.
- Light weight and portable
- Measures pH, Nutrient (conductivity) and Temperature
- Three display options for Nutrient - EC, CF, ppm (500 scale)
- Two display options for Temperature (°C or °F)
- No calibration required for conductivity or temperature
- Simple two point calibration for pH
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13mm(1/2") digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- Long life 2 AAA batteries
- 5 year Bluelab Guarantee
- Waste Water
- Pool and Spa
|Filter By||Combo Meters|
Great Customer Service Review by garythompson
Total Rating Price
This was a really great product. I accidentally broke my first meter but the second worked a treat. Great customer service and I did get value for money for my purchase. (Posted on 5/22/13)
Top quality meter Review by Bob
Price Total Rating
Well made meter with close tolerances. Though the PPM probe is rugged I wish I could detach it like the PH probe. Appears to be very accurate and reliable so far. The only drawback is the PH probe sealing cap has to be pulled back or taken off so when and if I shake the probe it doesn't fall into the reservoir! But these minor issues do not detract significantly from the overall performance! (Posted on 4/21/13)