For those people with larger growing areas, the VCG-27 provides up to 27 cubic feet of CO2 per hour. For smaller growers with large ambitions, the ability to change the CO2 setting from 6 cu ft / hr to 27 cu ft / hr simply by turning two manual valves allows for future expansion.
The VCG-27 has two models, the LP (propane) and an NG (Natural Gas) model. Both come complete with (10) clean burning brass burners pre-installed and the appropriate regulator & hose. The ability to add the optional air-cooling module (VCG-27COOL) allows the unit to run much cooler which benefits the plants and will also save electricity when using an air conditioner to cool the growing area.
- Available in both Propane and Natural Gas and High Altitude versions!
- Variable CO2 output from 6 to 27 cubic foot CO2 / Hr.
- Solid state electronic ignition control module eliminates the open pilot flame
- Tip-over switch shuts off the gas flow in the event the unit falls or tips over
- Unit comes standard with 10 brass burners pre-installed
- The burners are designed to burn clean and produce consistent blue flames
- Dual redundant low-voltage solenoid valves add a second layer of safety
- Comes complete with 12 foot hose and pressure regulator